Quick and Healthy Mini Pizzas(Serves 2):
- Whole wheat bread: 4 nos.(you could cut it with a bowl/biscuit cutter for a round shape)
- Low fat paneer(home made from skimmed milk) or Tofu: 100 gms
- Mixed Vegetables(Capsicum+onions+mushrooms+tomatoes): about 150 gms, finely chopped
- Oil:1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Lightly toast the bread.
- To a non-stick pan,pour one teaspoon oil and saute the mixed vegetables and paneer/tofu.
- Add salt.
- Spread this on the toast and grill in an oven or warm it in a closed pan.
- Serve hot.