If you are wondering why I've added "and tasty" in the title,it's because my husband Vinayak strongly feels that if I just put it as 'Healthy Snack' nobody will want to try it as everyone assumes that anything healthy is not tasty. Not true. You don't have to pour oodles of ghee/oil/butter to make something tasty. Try out this simple and easy snack,and you'll know!!
Sukha Bhel-Tossed puffed rice salad (Serves 2)
- Puffed rice-2 cups
- Tomato-1 chopped
- Onion-1 small (finely chopped)
- Carrot-1/2 (Grated)
- Cucumber-1/2(finely chopped)
- Corriander(cilantro) leaves-a handful,finely chopped
- Green Chilly-1 finely chopped or 1tsp red chilly powder
- Chaat masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Raw mango(optional)-1/2(finely chopped)
- Salt-to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a big bowl.
- Toss well and serve immediately.