My son loved this as it had all his favourite ingredients: peas,yogurt,honey!! I had some more plain Greek Yogurt from Oikos and thought I'd make this salad.Again,just like the cumin+yogurt dip,you can make it either sweet(add honey) or have it like the regular raitha with salt.
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Peas: 1 cup steamed
- Zeera/Cumin seeds: 2 teaspoon (roast and pound when cool)
- Honey:2 teaspoon OR salt: to taste
- Mint leaves/Cilantro: 1teaspoon(chopped fine)
- First,let the peas cool down to room temperature.
- Then mix all the ingredients together.
- Let it chill in the fridge for atleast half-an-hour.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro/mint leaves and serve.