Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A quiz,a slideshow and some awards!!

Ok-quiz time again( if you are a regular visitor to my blog,you'll know that I tend to throw in a health quiz once in a while)!! This time it's about "Brain-Foods".
Brain foods are foods that affect the performance of your brain. It has been proven that by eating the right food, you can boost your IQ, improve your mood, be more emotionally stable, sharpen your memory and keep your mind young.
You can take a quick tour on what are the different brain foods by going through this slide-show I found on WebMD: Brain Foods That Help You concentrate.

Once you've got an intro to the different brain foods,take a quick-quiz(just 7 questions) to see how much of brain food you need to include ;-)
QUIZ: Brain Foods:How Much Do You Know?

Finally,the award:

It's been raining awards, first it was Jenn(Bread+Butter),then Rebecca(Chow And Chatter),then Muneeba (An Edible Symphony), Renu (Renu's Kitchen), Kittymatti (Preethi's Online Cookbook) and finally Shubha (Munchscrunchandsuch).....whew!!! Thanks guys-that's so SWEET of you. Now I'm supposed to pass it on to 10 new blog's/award-so that makes it around a whopping 60 blogs!! Since I'm in a very generous mood-I'm just going to award it to all you fabulous bloggers who visit my blog!! Congratulations to all!

Question: no question for today,just answer the questions on the quiz !!

22 comments:

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Thats interesting slide show..took the test and informative dear.. thanks for sharing..

kittymatti said...

very interesting sweta!

Gita Jaishankar said...

Very interesting quiz..thanks for sharing :) Congrats on your award!

Ann said...

That sounds interesting Sweta:)
Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it to all :)

lk- Healthy Delicious said...

fun quiz! very interesting... I've never heard of choline before!

Gina; The Candid RD said...

Great quiz! I didn't do as well as I should have. I can't believe chocolate has more antioxidants than blueberries....I'm not convinced of that one!

Heather S-G said...

Congrats on your award :) And I'm off to take the quiz....

Heather S-G said...

Congrats on your award(s)! I'm off to take the quiz...

...sorry if this repeats. Blogger stopped on me and I didn't know if it went through or not :?

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

such a fun quiz!
congrats on the award!
I just answer your question in my blog! :)

Pearl said...

congrats on the award and thanks for posting up the quiz!

chow and chatter said...

wow Sweta Lots of awards you deserve them love ya Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award! Fun quiz, I almost got everything right :)

chef and her kitchen said...

Congrats on ur award dear..

Angie's Recipes said...

Funny....not peculiar, but haha!
Congrats on your (SOMANY) awards!

Blogging is really additive!

Parita said...

Congratulations on you awards!!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Congrats on your awards, I'm ofrf to take the quiz!

lubnakarim06 said...

That's an interesting quiz.....Congrats on your award...

Mahesh said...

Congrats on ur award ..i was shocked to c the answer chocolates,i answered bluebrries,
wow i can make more choco cakes .cookies now,he he..thanx for sharing..

Pooja said...

Congrats on your award! That was a very informative slideshow. Got to know lots! And the quiz..took me by surprise. You know what? I scored just 2! But happy to have learnt from the mistakes :D

Sweta (My Indian Dietitian) said...

Guys-Thank you all for taking the quiz!!
Gina-me neither(I clicked on blueberries too)
Mahesh-remember "everything in moderation"!
Natasha-congrats,almost all correct is excellent!
Pooja-good for you girl! The important thing is learning :)

Astra Libris said...

I love your fun, informative quizzes! :-)

Thank you so very much for your kind and encouraging words about my shift in the ICU... You're too sweet! :-)

Hari Chandana P said...

very interesting!!.. Congrats on your award.. and thanks for passing it all.. :)