Ingredients: (Makes about 4-6 nos.)
- Ricotta cheese(fat free): 2 cups
- Mango puree: 1 cup
- Sugar: 6 teaspoons (or according to taste)
- Cardamom powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Pistachio slivers/ Canned cherries/strawberries: for decoration
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour the mango puree along with the sugar and cardamom powder and saute till it the puree appears to be cooked.
- Add the ricotta cheese and stir continuously on medium flame till it becomes a thick mouldable mass.
- Allow to cool,then shape into desired shapes and garnish.