Fresh Peanut Butter
Not just that,I haven't got any particular brand for honey either as they have their own honey comb!!
Isn't that so cool-no idea how it works though (does anyone have an answer-do share)!!
Moving on Rebecca passed this simply "Awe-Summm" award to me -how cool.I had received a "Friends Award" from Sangeeta very early in my blogging life(I was too wet behind the ears to know that I was supposed to pass it on-so selfish ME kept it with me for sooooo long!!).Better late then never?? Anyway,so on this happy occassion of Mother's Day (my second as a mom),I have the great opportunity to pass not one,but TWO awards. The first is the "Friends Award" that I was supposed to pass on to 8 blogger friends(not sure if I had 8 blogger friend when I got it,now I have so many it's difficult to choose).I wish I could give it to all of you :-(
- Rebecca of "Chow and Chatter" (Reb-I'm so glad I found you and your blog).
- Smitha Suresh of "Wellness as a Context For Life"(you know why) my friend and ex-colleague!!
- Kristen of "Eating R.D"
- Angie of Angie's Appetite For Life -thanks for introducing me to "Double Fibre" Bread)!
- Gina of "The Candid R.D"
- Natasha of "5 Star Foodie" (I know you've already got this award,but this one is from ME -good "Karma" always comes back)
- Jenn of "Bread plus Butter" (ditto as for Natasha).
- Pearl of " A Sweet Pearl"-such a talented young girl (ditto as for Natasha and Jenn).
Now the next award: The "Awe-Summ" award.I have to first share 7 awesome things about myself (gosh,these awards get tougher):
- A great mom (today Mother's day-so,that's at the top of my mind),
- Good friend (always there for those who need a shoulder to cry on),
- I love being a Dietitian,
- Love to help people(with my knowledge on nutrition and even generally)
- I can do anything if I really put my heart and mind into it.
- I'm very shy if I don't know someone, and have to put in a lot of effort so that people don't think I'm snobbish,
- I'm a good wife,
- I've become a better cook in the past one year,ever since I've quit my job to be a full time mom.
- Sheetu of My Kitchen-my SIL and also the one who inspired me to start a blog!
- Yasmeen of Health Nut-for making and sharing such awesome healthy recipes.
- Sangeeta of Healthfood desividesi -for taking the right step to a healthy life.
- Christo of Chez What- he he he, "what chez you maverick"? (Oops-just realized that the award says QUEEN of all things-nevertheless)!!
Question:What is so unique or different at your local grocery store? OR What makes you shop there week after week?