Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Easter!! We all need a break every once in a while to unwind-and this is most welcome.A great time to spend time with your family and friends and loads of fun for the kids.
On a healthier note,try to make some of the Easter goodies at home instead of buying them. Make your own Easter eggs and fillings instead. Take a look at the best to worst Easter treats on WebMD, it'll definitely make you pull out all your grandmother's recipes this Easter(but enjoy the treats in moderation)!!
Check out: The Best To Worst Easter Basket Treats!
and also this video on: Healthy Easter Basket

5 comments:

Gina; The Candid RD said...

What a shame, all of my favorite candies are on that list!! Obviously. I think I'll still have some peeps and chocolate covered peanut butter eggs tomorrow. In my opinion, an ocassional treat is a MUST! :)

Sweta (My Indian Dietitian) said...

Of course-everything in moderation is absolutely fine!

Kathi said...

I wanted to thank you so much for your kind note on my blog. Email me some time I would love to get to know you better!

KBosilovatz@yahoo.com

Kathi said...

I wanted to thank you for the kind message you left on my blog. It made my day.

Email me sometime I would love to get to know you better.

KBosilovatz@yahoo.com

Pearl said...

happy Easter, dear! may i add you to my blogroll? i'd love to be updated on your future posts/recipes! :)