- Fifth Third Burger-at Fifth Third baseball park (Comstock Park,Michigan)
- Mega Mel Burger- at Mel's Country Cafe (Texas)
- 7-pound burrito- at Jack n Grills (Denver)
- Fried Banana Split- at the Texas State Fair
- Shack Stack- at Shake Shack (New York)
I was just browsing through an article on WebMD,and it lists them as 5 of the most fattening food!! How fattening can they be? Here are the numbers (and yes,please keep in mind that most of us require less than 2,000 calories per day).
- Fifth Third Burger :4,800 calories
- Mega Mel Burger :4,556 calories
- 7-pound burrito : 3,764 calories
- Fried Banana Split : 2,000 calories
- Shack Stack : 1,500 calories
Source: WebMD: Extreme Eating: 5 Most Fattening Foods Ever!
Eating out always has it's downside-the cost,the hidden calories. So,what does one do? Stop eating out-well,not really. If you choose wisely you could end up with good healthy foods that are also "pocket friendly". Check out these cool slide show : Healthy Eating at Restaurants.
Question: Do you think it would be a good idea to put the calorie content next to the dish in the menu?